2011 WRX Back to Stock from Stage 2

MuddyWRX

Well it looks like I might be trading in my 2011 WRX sedan, unless someone wants to buy it outright.

It has a CNT catted downpipe, Forge BPV, and AEM CAI. Tuned opensource, I had good luck with Torqued Performance.

Hopefully this week I will be removing the CAI, DP, and BPV and returning to stock tune. I will also be selling the

weathertech floormats out of the front of the car, and putting the stock mats back in. The tactrix 2.0 cable is also up for sale after it is stock.

Any interest in any of these parts? Willing to make someone an awesome deal to get their car to stage 2 if you buy it all.

jojo69

dibs #2 on weathermats
default_tongue.png

MuddyWRX

Sorry for the slow responses, been busy at work.

Stage 2 parts are all coming off tomorrow, would rather make someone on here a hell of a deal instead of just giving them to the dealership.

Jamey is first in line for the weathertechs

MuddyWRX

Parts are sitting on my floor, with the exception of the BPV. It was stuck on there pretty good, so I didn't want to bash on it. I do have the stock BPV if anyone is looking for one of those ones and the extra springs from the Forge.

MuddyWRX

Car is gone.

Weathertechs Pending

CNT Catted downpipe Pending

Still have:

SPT Turbo Heat Shield

AEM CAI

Tactrix 2.0 Cable

Stock BOV

I'm basing my prices at 50% of retail price, more or less depending if I need to travel or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuddyWRX

Still have:

SPT Turbo Heat Shield

AEM CAI

Tactrix 2.0 Cable

Stock BOV

Driving to Bangor today, can stop anywhere along the way.

Latest posts

Back