2012/2013 Snow drifting video thread

Meyagi

I'm a hack
im on rev limit in 2nd most of the time, so that's 45ish, and probably getting close to 60 in 3rd on some of the straights. now that ive watched the vids a few times im confident i can ad some speed thru a few sections

KamB

Kam Berry
Next time I'm out ill reset my max speed on my GPS and do the track... See what I get up to. Probably only 30-35 is my guess, idk. Top of second but spin a decent amount.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
matt and i were talking about doing timed runs. that's more important then max speed. start/finish in the parking lot out front. be pretty cool to compare n/a-turbo times

02 WRX Chris

While drifting the other night I was getting up to 60 towards the end when I was finding the sweet spots around the track. And when no one else was in my car
default_tongue.png

KamB

Kam Berry
matt and i were talking about doing timed runs. that's more important then max speed. start/finish in the parking lot out front. be pretty cool to compare n/a-turbo times
Mikey yes let's do it. I will End up smashing a curb at 75 trying to beat someone but it'll be awesome at the same time.

Rmayo

the little guy on one shoulder says don't partake in timed laps... the one on the other shoulder says DOOO IIIITTTTT

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
The thing to remember is, your speedo reads high when all the wheels are spinnin to win. Speedo 60 and doin' 60 are different things.

KamB

Kam Berry
The thing to remember is, your speedo reads high when all the wheels are spinnin to win. Speedo 60 and doin' 60 are different things.
I agree, That's why I was gonna use my gps. According to my speedo, I'm at a solid 40-60 the entire time I'm revved up sideways. 15-30 mph realistically.

02 WRX Chris

my MPH was when I was going straight with no wheel spin about to enter a corner.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Went up to St. Albans for our anniversary, quick drift just for drifts sake. Sorry about the poor film quality and the automatic 2.2 Impreza. I do the best with what I have people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

As fun as that would be if he let go and went flying those trees wouldn't be very forgiving.

Latest posts

Back