2012/2013 Snow drifting video thread

Meyagi

I'm a hack
the tires spin a lot faster when your on rev limit in 2nd then they do if your in first, i have tried it and its like a blizzard inside my car and i still cant see anything. ill take my chances with the windowns up and be warm and comfortable while im crashing lol

KamB

Kam Berry
the tires spin a lot faster when your on rev limit in 2nd then they do if your in first, i have tried it and its like a blizzard inside my car and i still cant see anything. ill take my chances with the windowns up and be warm and comfortable while im crashing lol
Hahaha hey I can hold second now. Smaller tires. If I can find a set of 15's ill have even smaller and better snows but all mine are bent.
default_frown.gif

dsmith

same thing happened to me once, forgot that my passenger side window was down from talking to someone and i ripped around a corner and alll the snow hit me in the face and covered my back seat...

blehhh

Yeah, both fronts were down about 8 inches. I had no idea I was kicking up that much snow. Laughed pretty hard when I looked in the back. Hands went numb scooping it all out though lol.

I can't wait to go back to that lot though when we get a real dump of snow, hopefully get Rob and whoever else out there too. I'll bring a camera-man and a little more creativity. One of my roommates is a GoPro fiend and will edit up something legit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
gotta come to our spot on john roberts rd in sopo. its like a circut, some tight stuff and a lot of high speed sweepers. awesome spots to get footage

Matt

yup, love the track. The last time we went out the snow was so fluffy but stuck to everything, youd slide around and cover all the windows. We had to put the windows down and keep sliding to the left to keep the snow out of the car and hang out the window to see where you were going. Sadly im feeling the snow drift season may be coming to an end.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
 Snow seasons almost done get it in while you can. On the plus side MUD season is almost here...

default_additional_rockon.gif

O HAIL YAYYUH!

blehhh

ye have little faith... 2 years ago we got over a foot of snow on April Fools.

199683_872530559659_6615900_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KamB

Kam Berry
Mud seasons starting no doubt, I got my dodge buried today! But more snows coming. I haven't lost hope yet.

Maxxguy25RS

mud season means rally cross though!!! and i miss snow drifting. one of those things i put on my "wish i did more of this" list

02 WRX Chris

Just saw this on facebook.  Looks like 18-24 inches of snow if it hits us!!

blehhh

I'm probably going to screw around behind bill dodge. That's where I went last time and no one bothered me at all, and I was clearly not the first.

Latest posts

Back