2012/2013 Snow drifting video thread

Matt

?? Excessive speed yes but I was in no way in the least bit under the influence of anything. Im not stupid

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
barefoot bumper skiing is def stupid, yes....but I must admit to haven partaken in the past (with my Dad for cripesakes), just not at those crazy-ass speeds.

and if somebody grabbed my rear wing for that, I'd flick em into the puckies just on general principles...that's a wing not a grab handle!

KamB

Kam Berry
I was fortunate enough to become distracted talking to my passenger, flooring it across a parking lot without looking too cloesly. Well, i got some air, median in the middle of the parking lot. all cement.
default_additional_headbang.gif
I needed a dixie horn... and also air in one tire. Dont ask. I dont know how it went almost flat, stayed on the rim and held the air i put in it for the rest of the night. doesn't even shake too badly on 295 home!
default_additional_oops.gif

blehhh

not a video, just some pics from yesterday that came out kinda cool, (even if they were taken on a potato...)

69097196.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KamB

Kam Berry
I always drift with the drivers window down. Idk how people do it with the window up, snow flys up and hits the window then you can't see. If the windows down, it blows right into your car and you can still see fine. The one time I smashed a curb at lowes from snow flying and blinding me, I had my window up. Just my point of view. Try it.

Latest posts

Back