93 Octane Map

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
The gas station by Dunkin's on Rt. 111 in Arundel has it. I just drive the 13 miles from my apt. to NH so I don't have to pay Maine's asinine gas taxes. And YES the fuel is worth the 26 mile round trip lol

Boynton4

Apparently Peaslee's on Rt 17 in Jefferson has switched to selling 93. I filled up there yesterday and snapped this pic. I updated the first post as well.

photo.JPG

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That has said 93 ever since they actually sold 93. It is not actually 93. Probably a crappy 91 at best.

Boynton4

Updated the first post again.. Anyway to test to see if it's 93 or 91? Wonder if they'd know inside

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
The Citgo in Sanford that has been selling 93 for the last 3 years has stopped carrying it. I gas up on 93 when I go Saturday mornings to Market Basket in Rochester.

RBNasty

awesomeness
The gas station by Dunkin's on Rt. 111 in Arundel has it. I just drive the 13 miles from my apt. to NH so I don't have to pay Maine's asinine gas taxes. And YES the fuel is worth the 26 mile round trip lol
Haha a man after my own heart!! I do the same thing. I live in York, so it's only about 9 miles to the route 1 bypass. Once you get over the middle bridge in Kittery it's 93 octane heaven!!! 5 different gas stations to choose from. So many choices, it's overwhelming lol Sorry for all you guys stuck further up north!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Haha a man after my own heart!! I do the same thing. I live in York, so it's only about 9 miles to the route 1 bypass. Once you get over the middle bridge in Kittery it's 93 octane heaven!!! 5 different gas stations to choose from. So many choices, it's overwhelming lol Sorry for all you guys stuck further up north!
i have 3 places to choose from, so i'm all set thank you
default_tongue.png

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
The Shell station in Holden, the one owned by Dysarts says it has 93, whether or not it actually is, who knows...

Last edited by a moderator:

Boynton4

Was going to update, but seemingly cant edit my original post anymore.  Guess it'll be up to the mods whether to expand the list.

The Rt1 Sunoco in Edgecomb

Sunoco off Rt. 111, Arundel

Thanks

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
The Shell station in Holden, the one owned by Dysarts says it has 93, whether or not it actually is, who knows...
Holy, missed this one, you talking about the one that's on the corner of 46 and 1a?(traffic light corner) Pretty sure they only have 87.

i don't know of any shell station in Holden either. Only ones are Gulf, Mobil and Irving

updated the first post for you too

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Holy, missed this one, you talking about the one that's on the corner of 46 and 1a?(traffic light corner) Pretty sure they only have 87.

i don't know of any shell station in Holden either. Only ones are Gulf, Mobil and Irving

updated the first post for you too
I'm talking about the one where if you go out past mardens in brewer and just keep on going, there's one out there... either that or it's in the twilight zone.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
there's one in ellsworth, but i'm pretty certain there isn't one in holden. I've been driving through there for the past 4.5 years cuz that's where my girlfriend lives.

There's a mini dysarts stop, which is the gulf station going up the hill after the end of 395, and there's G&M on the corner of 1a and 46.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
There's a small gas station across from IGA in Gardiner/Randolph that has 93 and is advertised on a sign when you drive by

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
there's one in ellsworth, but i'm pretty certain there isn't one in holden. I've been driving through there for the past 4.5 years cuz that's where my girlfriend lives.

There's a mini dysarts stop, which is the gulf station going up the hill after the end of 395, and there's G&M on the corner of 1a and 46.
It's the gulf/mini dystarts.

Latest posts

Back