95 Legacy Wagon $1550 FIRM

patsti

NitrousFed
I am selling my 1995 Legacy L wagon.

It is in great shape and runs perfect. Uses no oil. Runs Great Shifts Great No Major Issues.

The Ticking was fixed with a little transfluid and MMO... Hasn't done it for a long time.

PRICE DROP... BUYING A NEW TRUCK NEED CASH FOR DOWN PAYMENT.

$1550 FIRM !!! just put a bunch of stuff into the car (planning on STI V1 swap).

If you have never had a lowered car THIS IS NOT FOR YOU! It rides like a sports car meaning it has stiff suspension and has squeeks caused by that. Nothing crazy just not for someone who wants a car that rides like a station wagon... It rides/handles like a Subaru WRX STI... maybe a little stiffer.

Stats-

1995 Legacy L Wagon

AWD - ALL WHEEL DRIVE

Dark Green

182k Miles

2.2l WITH DUAL PORT HEADS!

Automatic

Very Clean Interior (greyish blue)

Decent Alpine CD Headunit

1 Piece Rain Gaurds

Ebay Intake (hey it was free)

Stock 14in Steelies with 2 good tires 2 that are ok...

02 WRX 16 inch wheels Painted Bronze on Newish tires

NEW 16 way Full Coilovers EMUSA 02 WRX Modded to fit (same as bc/megan)

Full 4 Camber plates instead of tophats

Lowered 3.5 inches (measured from stock struts to coilovers... 3.5 front 3.25 rear CAN DROP a lot MORE 2-3 inches of threads left).

Stock front bumper

98 Outback front bumper colormatched (spray can but looks good)

Yellow tinted Fogs

Repaired all rust (door sills on rear and under gas cap... No longer there).

SPOTLESS UNDERBODY!!!

NO MAJOR LEAKS!

New brake pads

Recent gear oil/oil change/trans fluid/brake fluid/ps fluid

The bad-

Gas Smell when over 1/2-3/4 tank PROB FILLER NECK BUT WAS NEW LAST YEAR.

Small dings and scratches (fairly clean for year)

It is on full coilovers so IT HANDLES GREAT Just noisey and stiff.

2 dents in hood...Nothing crazy.

Handling is CRAZY!!!

$1550-

Comes with both sets of wheels and bumpers! This is my second car and have no need to sell! Bought it to do a JDM STI V1 swap but I want a new truck and need the cash to put into the down payment.

frontoutback.jpg

side.jpg

passside.jpg

fogson.jpg

More pics in my build thread. Basically selling it for what I have into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

patsti

NitrousFed
ugh i wish i had a fat wallet, i'd be all over that. i'll ask my bro, he's in the market for an older suby
Yeah the only reason I am selling is because I want to buy a 2010 Toyota Tundra TRD Rock Warrior... they are basically giving them away! I took one out on a test drive the other day and fell in love with it... Not to mention a LIFE TIME WARRANTY (which I NEED)

02_09_Tundra_TRD_RWP.jpg

Blue Bugeye

those new tundras are bad***, my old boss had one and boy did that thing hammer. wasn't much for towing though. the rear ends are very saggy.

patsti

NitrousFed
those new tundras are bad***, my old boss had one and boy did that thing hammer. wasn't much for towing though. the rear ends are very saggy.
Helper springs are the wayt to go.

wzrd

semi interested,if its still for sale where can it be seen? is it still stickered?

thanx wzrd

my son says he'd consider driveing a slammed station wagon and would like to take a look.

Last edited by a moderator:

patsti

NitrousFed
semi interested,if its still for sale where can it be seen? is it still stickered?thanx wzrd

my son says he'd consider driveing a slammed station wagon and would like to take a look.
It's not really that low right now... it still has wheel gap and a jack fits under it!

I am trying to get an apt to get it stickered... Def should pass with all the replacements I have done. Wont sell it without a fresh sticker.

wzrd

It's not really that low right now... it still has wheel gap and a jack fits under it!
I am trying to get an apt to get it stickered... Def should pass with all the replacements I have done. Wont sell it without a fresh sticker.
When your ready give me a shout, me and the boy would like to take a look. you are located somewhere local if my bad memory serves me .....wzrd/out

patsti

NitrousFed
When your ready give me a shout, me and the boy would like to take a look. you are located somewhere local if my bad memory serves me .....wzrd/out
Portland area. I called M+A early to see if I could bring it in... waiting on a call back. Prob just take it to a local shop tomorrow.

patsti

NitrousFed
Tried to set something up with M+A but haven't heard back... So Ill just take it to the Sticker Station on monday. I will get whatever needs to be fixed...

I'll prob drive it to the meet on Wed depending on what I have going on that night.

patsti

NitrousFed
sold to the wzrd in the blue car....thanks Pat,pleasure doing business with yah.
Yeah man it was nice to meet you (again). It was a little hard to hang with ya till we hit those back roads!

Hope your son enjoys it! I am gonna miss it hopefully now I can get myself into something brand new or awd like you had told me about (lol) !

Lmk if you have any questions on it. I gave your wife all the stock parts and an extra coilover wrench.

Latest posts

Back