alrighty - here's what i want subaru to make (a design your perfect suby here thread)

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
And there is one for sale on Newenglandsubarus.com right now!!! Pretty decent deal too. But needs a little work, like all of them do!!

i-wagon

um. wish subaru still made the 99-01 style rs coupe, but sti powered. i'd sell my car, all my guns and my left....yeah.....if they made one

XDIRTYX

2011 STI body works for me. with a "winter" package heated front and rear seats, windshield and mirrors. no moonroof. however much hp you need for 11.99 in the 1/4 500hp? @ current STI prices. yes please. this maybe stupid but that's why i bought a wrx over an sti, i could deal with paying more for a slower car but i live in maine i need heated ****

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
EL Imprezao? That's just weird. Those old GL's were incapable of flying down any road. Sloooowwww.

Impreza's will do any thing you want as long as you change the springs to suit you needs. Wheeee!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
EL Imprezao? That's just weird. Those old GL's were incapable of flying down any road. Sloooowwww.
Impreza's will do any thing you want as long as you change the springs to suit you needs. Wheeee!
An old GL, with an EJ22 swap, not slow!!!! I have a feeling there will be one on here within a year!!

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
Did boxer3main have a kid?
I seem to be one of a kind...

no kids for me. Extincting like an old manly subaru, or a 7 foot tall metal head banging rock star....

:dunno:

even kids today speaking of the "manly" void missing.. target a goddamn legacy with no bumpers. We are all going to fail to a car with bumpers.

does anyone know what "trochoid" is? how about "super stoich"...

or hey... how about less friction, bigger crank, more power, less parts more filling.... even the tiny ea series are still hanging on.

the rest are railroaded pansies.

I am going to relapse my eco strong quest for an old diesel v8, military version. Have fun in the suby world kids.. you are lucky you may not ever know what went missing. I get more crap for trying to educate, than for what it's worth.

the real boxer has an incredible advantage. market crushing is not allowed today...they may never build one again. Have fun with remnants of a stronger past.

Latest posts

Back