Another old Subaru-1990 Loyale build

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I installed these today. Still need to wire them up at some point. They should make great reverse lights.

IBratmanI

So Kyle is in the process of building a high compression engine for this. Phase 2 2.5 block, with phase 1 dual port 2.2 heads using cometic head gaskets. It's also getting group N engine mounts, and a Grimmspeed lightweight crank pulley that I got a deal on from another member. And I just dropped off the intake manifold and valve covers to our vendor Precision Powder to be coated a similar color to the crank pulley. This engine, coupled with the new transmission, should make a pretty nice combo.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Did a couple things the other day, including installing new horns, wired through a relay, and then a 3rd to the stock horn plug. It's loud lol

Also had the first Mainely Subarus windshield banner installed! This was the trial run after having members request them.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I'm surprised at how neutral you are able to get your camber, car looks perfect. Give the Jeep guys a run for their money!

IBratmanI

I'm surprised at how neutral you are able to get your camber, car looks perfect. Give the Jeep guys a run for their money!
Camber is better than stock, mostly because of the ADF lift. Haha, it's a Jeep thing I don't understand. I'll be wheeling this around northern Maine this weekend!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Insane. 
default_additional_jawdrop.gif
 It was so cool driving behind this last night!

Latest posts

Back