Augusta Mainely Meet: Tues., March 4th, 2014: Red Robin:

K

Kati

Mainely Subarus Augusta Meet

When: Tuesday, March 4th, 2014

Time: Get there around 5:30pm
We'll go inside around 6pm,
** It's okay to straggle in. **

It's been a long time since we've all gotten together around this area. Let's make the club proud.
Let's show everyone why we are proud to be enthusiasts. 
Red Robin says it best, "The best things in life should never come to an end". 
Let's build up the morale in the club!!

Red Robin is an inexpensive establishment that offers many dining options.
They are famous for their endless fries, which will be hot and ready on our tables when we walk in!

They also have a few other "endless" options, to make this a pleasurable, affordable dining experience for everyone. 

You may access their website by clicking any of the pictures, including the logo. 

I am in for right now, will know by the end of next week as my employment situation is up in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

I don't know that there is anything 'wrong'... Personally, I prefer to give my money to local food, shops/restaurants/biz than bigger corporations. That's just a personal preference!
default_tongue.png

Matt

I couldn't even tell you what's good up that way. I honestly just care about good food/good company and a reasonable wait time.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I agree with the non chain restaurant, but like Matt said, finding a place that can fit a group of people at a moments notice and still get good food and service can be difficult, and probably even more difficult up this way. Red robin is usually a popular place.

jojo69

oh ya, absolutely agree with above statements. I have no idea what's 'good' and 'local' around Augusta that would fit the bill.

I'm just happy we're getting a mid-coast meet together! Waving to subaru's as we go by is one thing, but it's much nicer to meet/greet/talk/check-out the rides type of thing!
default_biggrin.png

injulen

Think of it this way. Even if you are eating at a chain restaurant and a percentage of the profits are going out of the area, a large amount of the money spent there does stay local. The primary cost to operate a business like that is the labor and all the people that work there are local and will spend their income locally.

Latest posts

Back