Augusta Mainely Meet: Tues., March 4th, 2014: Red Robin:

smelt240

As long as my hours dont change next week (Now that i am an employee of Maine IF&W- woohoo!)  We plan to stop in. I do tend to agree on the non-chain idea for next time, but no biggie.  Maybe the weather will cooperate, and we can all have clean cars...

K

Kati

If you can tell me what local non- chain restaurant can accommodate a parking area for atleast 11 Mainely cars (take into account other dining patrons as well), that will accommodate a large gathering, that will allow us to do separate checks, that won't charge a REQUIRED gratuity charge, and that will serve us in a timely manner, please, go ahead and shout them out to me and I will get in touch with them. Any local establishments I know of, there's absolutely no parking, they close early in the evening, and sometimes can't handle large gatherings. 

So far I am thinking we have about 9!! That's super exciting! Let's keep it growing!! 

smelt240

Like I said, no biggie on the chain thing, my biggest thing with trying a non-chain restaraunt is finding a new place every now and then.  Just an example, but there is an awesome little burrito place in Gardiner, Lisa's Legit Burritos, the owner started one in Augusta that's supposed to be bigger. Just stuff like that can be a great find sometimes.  Anyway, we should be there for this meet, as long as my hours dont drastically change at my new job.

jojo69

Yeah my comment wasn't intended as a criticism to anyone.

great example smelt. I discovered the place last Fall when they were hosting the art & food weekend downtown and those are some wicked good burritos!
default_tongue.png

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

Last edited by a moderator:

Anderson42288

I'd love to make it, however the RS needs a few more things for a sticker...So I'm stuck just running it to and from work out of neccessity.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I'd love to make it, however the RS needs a few more things for a sticker...So I'm stuck just running it to and from work out of neccessity.
I'd like to see this RS. I'll be there in the green lifted impreza, which is held together with tye-wraps, sheet rock screws and vinyl decals. I even heard Junkyard Gabe is coming up to this, but that's just a rumor I made up though...

BobJob

Awesome, a meet near home. I'll be there plus the wife and lucky she has to meets me there after work so we will have both Suby's..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back