Augusta Mainely Meet: Tues., March 4th, 2014: Red Robin:

sooch

Type-RA
Ehhhh I kinda want to go to this..... wheres the caravan out of

I'd like to see this RS. I'll be there in the green lifted impreza, which is held together with tye-wraps, sheet rock screws and vinyl decals. I even heard Junkyard Gabe is coming up to this, but that's just a rumor I made up though...
its an 02 rs. not what you are thinking 
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know an FR-S owner who might be interested, any objections? They do have Subaru on tons of the parts, supposedly even the back of the Scion badge.

smelt240

The wife and I will be there,  you guys are in for a treat,because the green goblin OBS will be there... I have to work til 5, so Ill go from work.  Wait til you see my $400-driven for 2 years with less than $200 spent since- masterpiece....   plus she will have the 06 WRX wagon...

Matt

This is tonight!!! I'll bring what I have for decals and tshirts and lanyards. If you want anything try and bring cash. I don't have the card machine yet.

Pottle

Like I said, no biggie on the chain thing, my biggest thing with trying a non-chain restaraunt is finding a new place every now and then.  Just an example, but there is an awesome little burrito place in Gardiner, Lisa's Legit Burritos, the owner started one in Augusta that's supposed to be bigger. Just stuff like that can be a great find sometimes.  Anyway, we should be there for this meet, as long as my hours dont drastically change at my new job.
Water st in augusta is the new location. Went there a couple months ago. I was kinda hoping it would taste like chipotle, but didn't. Not bad prices though.

injulen

I'm not sure if I'll be there yet, working now and not sure how the day is going to end up. I might have to just stop in with the Astro even, wife has the Scoob at work. 

EllaE

I vote Brat! Should be plenty of Imprezas there, probably nothing as classic as the Brat though!
His WRX has been in storage all winter :[

But I'll have mine. Not as cool, but still mine.

Also!  It's Skipow, me, and +2: JoeBalz and Abigailfisk76 = 4

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back