Battery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Why would I lie just to make myself look better? On the internet of all places
default_banana.gif
.And I had to clean out my savings to buy my car. If my parents were paying, I would have had them pay the difference between mine and an '04/05 WRX, but I would have run out of money paying the insurance on that one.

I'm pretty sure my mom was thinking something about how the battery's contents (acid) are under pressure and have been known to explode if you let it spark too much. She wouldn't take no for an answer, and she has the power to call the DMV and have my license revoked if I piss her off too much. Would she actually do it? I don't know, but I love driving too much to find out.

No offense guys, but I don't need this kind of flaming here, if I wanted it I'd just hang out over at NASIOC more.
Oh right, forgot that you weren't an adult yet, and as such, can't just piss your parents off. haha.

Stein

Stein
heh. i'm trying to help ya out bud
I know, I just don't like the idea of lying, even if it is harmless and on the internet.

Oh right, forgot that you weren't an adult yet, and as such, can't just piss your parents off. haha.
Yep, it sucks. College is coming soon though, and this summer I'll either be with my dad and brother or with just my mom (dad is going out to the west coast again for family and my mom has to stay and work, whereas my dad just writes and can work wherever there's wifi). It depends how easy it is to get a job from across the country, but I've got one lined up in Lewiston if I want it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
^^ Well that's good. And there is no reason to lie. Lying comes back around (unless you're good at it
default_banana.gif
), so it is stupid anyway.

Nate

Founding Father
Ok, I can't take it anymore. You got your battery. I want this thread to die in a FIRE!!!!!

PM me if you have any other brain buster battery questions, or your mom decides to let you pop your hood.

For now I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back