Best Subie Pic

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
IMG_3163.jpg

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
She looks right at home! I was able to drive around a new Forester the other day as a loaner car while Evergreen was fixing up my car. They are cool and have a lot more space for the kids in the back and that sun roof is sweet! I think that I'll be in the market for one in a couple years!

Ray

The Northernah'
spillers car back up and running, new GR2 struts, just a cell shot from some Rangeley roads!

Stein

Stein
Cool shot.

Side note: whenever I try to get any more sideways than that, I always end up loosing it
default_biggrin.png

Ray

The Northernah'
Cool shot.Side note: whenever I try to get any more sideways than that, I always end up loosing it
default_tongue.png
driving his car with these new struts made such a difference in cornering, it makes me want a subie again!!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Cool shot.Side note: whenever I try to get any more sideways than that, I always end up loosing it
default_tongue.png

nate-- learn to countersteer quicker, and don't let up on gas when the tail steps out. if you are slow to correct the slide and then go "aaak!" and let off the gas, you'll go roundy-round every time.

it's a counter-intuitive reaction, needs to be learned in 'controlled conditions"
default_tongue.png

a case in point, since this IS a subie pic thread after all. Stage 1 Maine Forest 06. note countersteer angle to front wheels and how inside front wheel is off the ground. If I lifted off gas here I'd a backed straight off the road

Last edited by a moderator:
Back