BLMPKN's LOWERED 05 OBXT! **UPDATED 1/8/13**

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
After a week or so of looking for a replacement for my legacy, I found this local gem
default_wink.png

scoob1.jpg

2005 Outback XT premium. 249k on body, just about 29k on rebuilt STi shortblock and rebuilt XT heads

Mods:

--Engine & power stuff--

STi catless up-pipe

Cobb catted down-pipe

Custom single exit catback

AccessPORT tuned stage 2

SPT mounts

--Suspention and handly stuff--

Kyb gr-2 struts (LGT fitment)

Tien s-tech springs (LGT fitment)

Bridgestone snows on 16" ASA 7 spokes

--Exterior and stylish bits--

Plasti-dipped grille

Tint

Rally Armors

Super cool safari basket

FastWRX spoiler

Self made lightbar and hella 500's

--Mod Wishlist--

MORE Hellas!

Mishimoto radiator and mishimoto radiator hoses

Grimmspeed thermostat

New t.m.i.c and recirc. valve or 50/50 b.o.v

Silicone maf hose, turbo inlet hose, and intercooler to t.b hose

Short ram intake

H.i.d low and fog lights

a lot of you probably recognize the car.. well that's because I bought it from SUBARUDE (Gabe) Really nice guy, real patient throughout the extended buying procedure. He helped me get in the waggie of my dreams, and I helped him clear up some lawn space for the dog to poop on all summer
default_smile.png

big thanks to gabe!

3whelin.jpg

4 wheelin is for sissys!

camera-Anne.jpg

poop fart.jpg

How she sits now ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Id blast that mf with a bazooka. Honest. I love the car, I didnt wanna give up the roomy legacy/ob interior. Its perfect in my opinion. (that generation specificly)

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Nice dude!

dont use a flowmaster muffler, chambered mufflers aren't that great for turbo applications...

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
The super-10 is a straight through design im pretty sure, I havnt begun to do that much research yet though. What do you reccomend that's sub 100$ and not a melonshooter? Im not looking to get a whole catback, ive read lgts and obxts dont really benefit from a catback untill a bigger turbo is installed. just wanna get rid of that restrictive y-pipe and get some subie rumble. (which by the look of the header, will be a TON more rumbly than my n/a legacy)

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Thanks for all the compliments! wish I could take credit for making it the monster it is currently. Hopefully pretty soon ill start doing some more mods and really make her mine

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Ok, so a deer runs out into the road in front pf yer new dream wag. Whaadya do?
now weapons needed. if you can, GO BEHIND THE DEER. if he takes 3 steps while you are going "gaaaah!" and swerving all over, your chances of missing him increase substantially.

alternatively, if there's traffic coming an you can't leave your lane -- brake like hell, then RELEASE BRAKE at last instant so you can steer a little and maybe even miss him then. blmpkin, you already found out what happens when you try to brake hard and steer hard @ same time!

Latest posts

Back