brz

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
My wife can sit behind me in the BRZ.  she can also sit in front of my daughter in a Recaro child seat (the thing is huge compared to others). 

katnip

the car is black. I swear
all the reviews say the fr-s is much more neutral than the brz which is what would make it way more fun.  I don't need lots o bells and whistles either.  But right now I am mad and may buy a brz just to thumb nose at a certain company that won't bring a fr-s up for me to try. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well, if all goes as planned I will have one late September or earlier October. I am retiring the Impreza from daily duty to rallyx/winter car. If you want to wait till then I will gladly test all theories out.
shoot for late september.  that is the end of the month and end of the quarter. most dealers will make ridiculous deals at that time because they are trying to meet factory quotas.

I am in Japan until the 22nd at least(wish I was somewhere to get JDM parts to throw in my luggage). I think black is a good color choice, WRB just stands out too much.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
all the reviews say the fr-s is much more neutral than the brz which is what would make it way more fun.  I don't need lots o bells and whistles either.  But right now I am mad and may buy a brz just to thumb nose at a certain company that won't bring a fr-s up for me to try. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

shoot for late september.  that is the end of the month and end of the quarter. most dealers will make ridiculous deals at that time because they are trying to meet factory quotas.
Here you go Kat. A short drive to S.N.H. http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Scion-FR-S-Portland-d2140_L14053#listing=63060314

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
OK BRZ fans, found this over on NASIOC....loks like owrth a try, but as they say, "YMMV!"

The BRZ has a "maintenance mode" you can put the car into which overrides most of the electronic
brake stuff, but no other Subaru I'm aware of has that and it seems
some other Toyotas have the same sequence. Since the BRZ does not have
this BOS behavior, I doubt it will work but you can give it a shot.

Turn on the car. The car must be FULLY warmed up. You must do the entire sequence within 30 seconds of starting the car.

- Pull the e-brake 3 times. Hold/lock the e-brake on the 3rd pull.

- Press the brake pedal 3 times. Hold it down the third time.

- Pull the hand brake 3 more times. Hold/lock the hand brake on the 3rd pull

- Press the brake pedal 2 more times.

- On the last press of the brake pedal, two yellow lights should have come on.

user_offline.gif

These "maintenance mode" things kind of make it so I'd rather not take something like this to the dealer. Never know when some kid that knows how to do it is going to do it for a "test drive."

Latest posts

Back