das GL!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
IMG_2771.jpg

more pics at end of the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'll take it to pemaquid tomorrow and take some pics with the water in the background
default_smile.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! We don't want that to happen!! LOL I think it might have a couple already, but they'll buff right out!! Haha

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
beautiful.
the car on the left is ruining the photo!
default_biggrin.png
They are both beautiful in their own way. And they both have 2 of the best subaru engines ever made, the ea81 and ej22.

And unless the torrential rain subsides a little, I'm not sure there'll be many new pics today :/

BUT .... lots of rain = lots of mud, so maybe it isn't such a bad thing after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Sorry about the facebook pic. I just got the pic on my phone, and uploaded it to facebook mobile.

I'll get some better pics when it isn't raining. I hate taking pics in the rain.

So today I got it a lug wrench. And I got a key made from the numbers on the original key. Works in the doors, now I just need to get the stub out of the ignition.

I had a lot of fun with it today off roading!!!! Drop it is 4WD low and it is awesome!

I absolutely love this car!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Nice!!! If you take off the plastic around the steering column, and then take off the two little screws on the backside of the key ignition, the little white part of the ignition will come off, then you should be able to push or pull the piece of key that is in there. Where did you get the key made??

Glad you are already having fun with it!!! Doesn't lo range make a big difference!!

GClark

You should put some General Grabbers on there, it will make a world of difference when offroading, and they look damn good.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Nice!!! If you take off the plastic around the steering column, and then take off the two little screws on the backside of the key ignition, the little white part of the ignition will come off, then you should be able to push or pull the piece of key that is in there. Where did you get the key made??
Glad you are already having fun with it!!! Doesn't lo range make a big difference!!
I haven't tried to hard to get the key out yet, I was trying with a little saw blade to grab it to get it out. But I got hungry, so I left it for later...

I got it made at Damariscotta hardware. Works perfect!

lo range = awesomeness!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So I crawled under the car to figure out what a strange noise was ... It is the driveshaft rubbing on the exhaust! I'll have to do something about that!

Stein

Stein
What exactly is the difference between "lo" and "high" range modes? I know that's what makes it a dual-range tranny, but I wasn't able to figure out what the little dial changes.

Latest posts

Back