DoublePlus Racing Tshirts $20.00

ReZPunK

Last year at NEFR we had created some DPR team shirts and had a few people interested in purchasing them, but alas we had only made enough for the team.

I am about to place another order for more team shirts, and I was thinking...would anyone on the forums be interested in buying Tshirts at NEFR?

don't worry they wont be $40 bucks like some of the BIG name shirts...I was thinking a more reasonable price of $20 bucks. they will be in Lg and XLg and in the same grey and yellow format as the team shirts. or possibly black and yellow.

IF you are interested I am placing the order monday. tell me how many and what size and color. and I will make sure I order enough for crew and to sell.

shirts can be picked/purchased up at the event, During parc expose' and at the DoublePlus Racing service tent.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'm a medium
default_frown.gif

ReZPunK

Im placing the order monday...don't worry there will be some for sale at NEFR for those who don't see this in time.

MainelySubarus

Mainely Subarus
You are not an authorized vendor on MainelySubarus.com therefore this thread will self distruct immediately! Please contact administration to setup your vendor contract. Pricing starts at $1500. Payment plans at 22% interest are available if the full amount is unable to be paid in full. Thank you for your understanding.

M/S Team

Kidding for those of you who are gullible...

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

would it be better if I was selling flat brimmed fitted caps with matching cheesy plastic sunglasses? hahahahah

im not...so don't ask.

ReZPunK

picked up the shirts...couldn't believe the 2 day turn around on the order!!! now that's service!

Latest posts

Back