Eastern States RallyX @ New England Dragway, June 24

katnip

the car is black. I swear
NED (New England Dragway) in Epping, NH will be the site for NER's June RallyCross. Come spank your ride in the dirt/grass lot. NED is just seconds off a major highway, making this is an easy access site for all the north east. Early registration would be greatly appreciated.

This event is a points event counting towards the NER Championship, the NEDiv Series, and the Eastern States Inter-Divisional Championship. Any member running this event will fulfill their entry requirements of running an Inter-Divisional event to get into the National Championship. If you go to Nebraska for the Nationals and haven't run an Inter-Divisional, it'll cost you an extra $100.

Get paid to race........as an Inter-Divisional event, there is contingency money available from companies like Subaru, VW, Hancook, and more. Visit SCCA.com for a full list and requirements. Lunch info to be announced later.

Registrar: Kathy Moody, [email protected] 603-823-4026

Rallycat66

Needed -> One Kumho shod Subaru. :
default_smile.png

Or even better a set of Kumhos on 15" Team Dynamics Rims (5X100 in a Subaru appropriate offset for my TS).

Or maybe this warrants a return to the "Yellow" car on the Kuhmo tires! >
default_biggrin.png

As for the surface, somehow I suspect it's going to be the typical NH sandy, rock surface that we always seem to find.

Tim

MrToad

OK

Take a deep breath........let it out.

Again.

You feel relaxed, a little sleepy.......

Now repeat after me,

I will stay away from the "yellow" car

Good.

Now on the count of 3 you will feel alert, refreshed and eager to spend an

entire day in the timing trailer.

1....2....3 ;-)

Jim

katnip

the car is black. I swear
The magic day, Monday before the event is fast approaching. Have you mailed me your entry form?

Yes, there will be walk in registrations allowed, but because there could be a large number of walkin's you must have the following when you get to registration, if you do not pre-register!

1. Completed entry form, no exceptions!

2. Check made payable to NER/SCCA, Inc. or

3. Exact cash!!!!!!!

4. Be at registration no later than 8:00 (if you have never raced with the region, please try to arrive by 7:45, so we have time to put your information into the timing program).

There could be a large entry field for this event and we want to start on time and get as many runs in as possible, so promptness is requested.

If you plan on running any of the contingencies: http://www.scca.com/Rally/Index.asp?IdS=35F0F1-9226A00&x=040|080&~=

there are contingency forms that need to be completed and brought with you to the event. please let me know if you need help getting those forms.

kathy

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Hey, fudge you guys..

That saturn is a Brick shithouse..................no wait, its just a shithouse....nm

inski

The Saturn just needed a better budget. It is a fun car to sling around, and fast incase none of you remember. The budget is the same thing that killed my VW. Its hard to feed kids and get to work 6 days a week and pay the mortage when the VW keeps breaking down.

ReZPunK

we did things with 120hp FWD that made a few WRX owners rethink their tire choice
default_biggrin.png

its not dead...just resting..needs a heart transplant. donor is in the yard, if we rented a hoist for a week it could get done.

Latest posts

Back