Eastern States RallyX @ New England Dragway, June 24

KTurner

we did things with 120hp FWD that made a few WRX owners rethink their tire choice
default_biggrin.png
yeah... who needs power 8)

R

redlinerally

Anyone willing to let me borrow their car for the RallyX? 8) I'd be willing to work something out for the right car. Anyone? Bueller?

HR radness

His royal radness
Not sure if you will get mine or not Kat, I'll bring a filled out copy and check for mine and my Brother;s just in case on Sunday. Se ya then (early this time of course)

R

redlinerally

I still _want_ to run, but haven't a car to do it with. I'd rather not use RallyK's car... anyone?

Ty Ty

I don't think Kathy, or anyone else who has to fill out paperwork would like it when it went belly up, heh.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Jeremy,

What ty means is he has been warned about running a HCG vehicle at a rallycross. He is familiar with the vehicle and has been told to keep the rubber side down "or else". So, ideally, I would prefer he not let anyone else drive his rig.

I would offer mine, but I have been told to "go easy" by my "mechanic". I still don't have all my brake parts, so I'm running on the suck for brakes and it appears my knock sensor has shite the bed, so she knocks like a bastard. I may actually try to bum a ride myself.

Let me think for a minute, I'm doing registration now, and see who I can think of that would let you bum a ride.... >:DRAD >
default_wink.png

kathy

HR radness

His royal radness
Nothing like having somebody whore your car out FOR you.

You just want to be supah sexay in the leggo

No prob, can you put him down Kat? And did you get my reg?

R

redlinerally

I'm sitting here, trying to come up with some sort of slam against Rad, since I'll be driving his car at NED and he won't read this thread until only after... hmm....

"Your mother was a hampster, and your father smelled of elderberries!!!"
default_wink.png

That should do it. :-*

Latest posts

Back