Eastern States RallyX @ New England Dragway, June 24

ReZPunK

I'm sitting here, trying to come up with some sort of slam against Rad, since I'll be driving his car at NED and he won't read this thread until only after... hmm....

"Your mother was a hampster, and your father smelled of elderberries!!!"

R

redlinerally

Rez, you missed an awesome event! We all got 8 runs! ;D
default_smile.png
>
default_biggrin.png

Seriously, we did!

ReZPunK

yeah im not too stressed on it..

i am out of the running this year for 2wd mod.. so the season is kind of a wash for me now.

i will be back...faster than before..

ordering the Skid plate for the wagon this week and the mudflaps too. already purchased a rear diff cover.

now i have to secure some gravel tires and i will be ready. im hoping the first event for the wagon will be in August or September. i need to get some seat time in before union.

i will be doing an autocross or two between then im sure. 20 bucks to race is easier on the wallet than 45 at the moment. and i dont have to travel as far.

R

redlinerally

i hear ya.

the next RallyX is Belmont in August. you can easily hit 2 auto-x's before then, too!

Ty Ty

I think this may have been the last rallycross for the Jeep for a long while...I'm mad at it. >
default_smile.png

Anyway, the pictures that Rallyguy24 took with my camera are uploading now.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
All you guys need to know is I beat Rad. >
default_smile.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png

I actually nailed 5th in class behind (in order of finish) Art, Warren, Dave, Justin, even beat Chris Regan (by tenths of a second). Of course Al's request that I throttle steer and stay off the brakes didn't exactly get adhered to so now my brakes vibrate like a mother when stopping, ooopps >
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for the knock sensor Rad.

KTurner

Got some incar video with the new set up... I don't know what happened but none of the morning runs came out right. Let me know what you think, it is already going to get moved to get more action and less dash. Also the audio needs some work, just needs a different resistor.

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/junglefbs/?action=view&current=IMAG0010.flv

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/junglefbs/?action=view&current=IMAG0009.flv

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/junglefbs/?action=view&current=IMAG0008.flv

R

redlinerally

Wow dude... seems tail-happy! Or at least looser than the T-Leg of doom...

KTurner

Wow dude... seems tail-happy! Or at least looser than the T-Leg of doom...
I think it's pretty balanced, the tail will come out if you want it to and it rotates very smoothy, there is no snap.

ReZPunK

some better get under there and check for a rear diff
default_smile.png

hey are you up in the great wild woods of maine now?

Latest posts

Back