Group Drive 2012

TylerB488

I am not trying to point fingers here, but that's also what I had heard from a couple other members that said leaded to us being kicked out of Home Depot.

We need to ensure we're treating our areas of short-term residence that support our group sizes with respect. We wouldn't want someone ripping around in our driveway for no reason, or waking up our neighbors you know? There is no need to show off, or be aggressive. We all know that we all have nice cars, this is already a given.
default_smile.png

I feel that this needs to sometimes be re-explained to some newcomers, and even know for a fact that I forget this rule of thumb... But, it really does affect the whole groups image when we all get kicked out. Maine is a small place, one of these days we might just have no where to meet up - that's when I vote Carter buys us some land/parking lot or something, haha.
default_smile.png
True

Had such a fun time!! that hairpin turn was sooo fun! LETS GO AGAIN
default_additional_rallydrive.gif

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
^^^^^^^ except for the guy with the rwd conversion that keeps blowing up differentials ^^^^^^^

default_additional_joker.gif
:joker:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
i wasnt too upset about all the traffic we hit after bear notch. i got my fill of stig driving on that road
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back