Fall Group Drive 2014!!

Which weekend do you prefer? Can choose one or the other or both.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be getting home just before this, I'll have just enough time to throw on my lightweight pulley set. If enough people want to meet in the Gardiner/Augusta or Brunswick area I'll go to either.

Don't forget to bring a 2 way radio, I'll bring an extra or two if I can find them.

Are we bringing a lunch or are there places to grab food?

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Normally we just bring a lunch but if we wanted to stop somewhere we can try and figure that out... Who wants to do what?

Stryker

Would somebody mind picking me up as you all roll through Fryeburg? I could meet you guys right on 302 somewhere. I just don't think I can drive aggressively yet, I just had a surgery.

Thanks
default_smile.png

BobJob

Just me and the wife going and plenty of room in the Outback. I don't mind picking you up on the way through if you don't find a ride with anyone else.

Jamey

Why in God's name would you make it that early ?

Why in God's name would you make it that early ?

Spatty

Pretty sure I saw the whole group (led by a supra and a Lamborghini Gallorado) turning right onto bear notch rd in Bartlett, NH. (I was on my bike waiting to turn left). Looked like a very large group and successful turnout!

cwiggin

Pretty sure I saw the whole group (led by a supra and a Lamborghini Gallorado) turning right onto bear notch rd in Bartlett, NH. (I was on my bike waiting to turn left). Looked like a very large group and successful turnout!
That was probably southern Maine car meets

Spatty

Oh,I guess that makes sense since today isn't the 26th, I guess I'm not all that Good with dates and things. I thought it seemed like a very wide variety of cars for a Subaru meet, but there were plenty of subaru's too.

Matt

Yea that was those guys. Sam set the meet time for like 9am. You guys can get there whenever you want but we prob won't leave until like 10 or so. Super early. We should be done by like 3-4

ddaiii

I may be able to make it out to this drive. And I'd be interested in meeting up with whoever is leaving from/around the Brunswick area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elfie

It get's dark early - let's enjoy the day while we have it 
default_biggrin.png

Also - it's a Sunday, and some people like to relax before we start the work week again (or get back up to College before midnight) 
default_tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back