Feeler: Rear drum-to-disc conversion

-=Lobstah=-

I have the full rear drum-to-disc conversion off of 97 Outback ,for earlier Foresters or GC Imprezas. Includes everything - knuckles, lat. links, brake cables, calipers, rotors, pads....

1 wheel bearing needs to be replaced, and they need a good cleanup in general.

Entertaining reasonable offers .....

For earlier imprezas without rear sway, i can throw one of those in as well for extra 20
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
WANT!

How much? I'm picking up wheels, but maybe I can get this as a birthday present from my parents...

And how much extra for the installation if you're willing?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I want these too, but all depends on a price, especially with a bad bearing. But these would be great on the OBS!!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I want these too, but all depends on a price, especially with a bad bearing. But these would be great on the OBS!!!
That has drum brakes? If you want, and you don't get these, we could talk about me pulling a disk brake conversion from a car down here in the JY.

Spiller1327

I am interested, will this work on my 2000 impreza obs. I have no idea what these might go for but i would offer $200. that's probably low. How much would it be to fix the wheel bearing.

-=Lobstah=-

Finally somebody is throwing a number
default_additional_sillylol.gif
Wheel bearing is usually around 50-60, and NAPA charges about 30 to put it in.

Ray

The Northernah'
ill help you put that in spiller, i haven't wrenched on an Impreza in a little while and am itching too!

Ray

The Northernah'
This is spiller or rays computer.. I am asking extremely nicely.. Although it may be a few weeks out before I get the chance to get down there. If you will take some money on down payment and I can reserve it I would greatly appreciate it. Pm me with info..

Matt

do it nate......even if you cant afford the install right now.....for 75 bucks its a steal...DO IT... DO IT... DO IT....I can even store it for the winter if you need to

Latest posts

Back