Ferrari gone...

Dr3amer86

So Ferrari is gone to basic training.... 8 1/2 weeks without him...
default_tongue.png

Dr3amer86

It sucks for me....My daughter looks oub he window everyime she hears a car with an exhaust go by and says "James home?" I have to tell her no. She's also now paranoid that I'm gonna leave...cause first her dad left and didn't come back and now James is gone. She constantly is askin to sleep with me.
default_tongue.png

Tyler

Nice! I'm going to Texas in April! But yeah, see at least you get a nice little trip out of it
default_tongue.png

Impreza05

Time to get her a kitten.
default_additional_unamused.gif
May it will be getting hot down there too, I went in late October and it was quite warm then. Good luck to all of you.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
We just went down to see sarahs brother grad from basic and he was a changed man(for the better). Sorry about your daughter I think in the end this will be good for all of you guys.

Dr3amer86

Time to get her a kitten.
default_smile.png
May it will be getting hot down there too, I went in late October and it was quite warm then. Good luck to all of you.
We have two cats already and two fish. Lol. I can't do any more animals. Haha. Thanks though. I'm excited to spend the weekend with him.
default_smile.png
I miss him like crazy...it sucks, and it's hard to keep myself busy on the weekend my daughter goes to her fathers house...

Dr3amer86

Thanks Nate. I think so as well. I think this whole thing is going to change him so much even though he thinks it won't. I told him this whole distance thing will either make or break our relationship. I think it'll make us stronger as a couple. I just can't wait to see him...

It sucks have to deal with all my ex husbands stupid BS...*sigh* I'll be going back to court. Anyone wanna beat up a deadbeat dad?lol

EddieHunt05

.It sucks have to deal with all my ex husbands stupid BS...*sigh* I'll be going back to court. Anyone wanna beat up a deadbeat dad?lol
How Big? hahahaha.. Hope all is well. They say Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder.

Latest posts

Back