Forum Update

GClark

Post your questions, thoughts, etc..

I'm still figuring things out, I really like the little button next to the view new content button. Makes getting to a different section quick and easy.

09FXT

The View New Content was completely overhauled, it should work the way everyone wabted. Let us know what you think.
Did we lose the spell check??
default_rolleyes.gif
I do like the smiley tab
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
This forum looks bad ass now! CUDOS to who ever did the upgrade.

I really like it

Carter

Administrator
Thanks, I am still working on putting things back in order. Let me know if you find anything out of place or not working.

Matt

Tapatalk keeps telling me there's 99+ new topics and occasionally requests me to login but my password is wrong. Seems better though

Carter

Administrator
Tapatalk keeps telling me there's 99+ new topics and occasionally requests me to login but my password is wrong. Seems better though
You will need to log in with a computer and mark your notifications as read. Also the mobile version should work better than tapatalk.

Gretsch308

You will need to log in with a computer and mark your notifications as read. Also the mobile version should work better than tapatalk.
Not bad on mobile Safari. I have other browser apps that I will try out as well. I'm using Safari to post this.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I signed on and said oh hey, it's facebook subarus...

The only thing I noticed so far I don't like (in about 45 seconds of browsing), on the main forums page the thingies on the right side. I used to be able to collapse the ones I didn't want to see. Like the facebook, donations (I donate, I don't need a constant reminder), etc. It clutters it up.

Latest posts

Back