Forum Update

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I like it so far! I used to not be able to see the "Spotted" thread in My Content, but now I can. And I also like how the new content can filter out time periods instead of after seeing the list, it just disappears.

Kudos

brighton

Rally Fluffer
<p>Is anybody else having trouble with the iPhone mobile version of the site? Here is what I'm getting for an error.</p>

<p><strong>Fatal error</strong>: Call to undefined method skin_ipchat_2::chatMobileLink() in<strong>/home/mainelys/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/ips/ipchat/sources/hooks.php</strong>on line <strong>276</strong></p>

<div> </div>

GClark

default_additional_sillylol.gif

Carter

Administrator
The reply box is unresponsive and works like ass. I have to click in it and hammer into the keyboard hoping I get some text going so my input cursor will stay around.
Have you done a hard refresh? CRTL+F5? It is also a good idea to delete your cookies too.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It's all been working for me relatively well. Done a few hard F5's. Running FF 8 on linux.

Only thing is I'm not getting email responses from threads randomly. I re-did all my settings and all that stuff.

Usually I get an email though...

i-wagon

used to like having the go to first unread button next to thread title, entering thread then clicking works though. other than that I love the new setup

nevermind, I figured out what that dot nest to the title is for now..... (der der der)

Last edited by a moderator:

iwagon2

Yes. It's my only access 90% of the time. Leave it setto mobile site because it really hates running the full site

Latest posts

Back