FS: '03 Sonic Yellow WRX, $5500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

PS: I'm not scared to drop the price on this. I'm really just looking to see if anyone is interested at this point. Does anyone out there have any interest in this assuming the price was lowered? I'm going to talk to my old man tonight and see what he's going to want for the Spec. For those of you that know me, I'm not a tool and I'm not looking to screw anyone over. I've never sold a car before. Feel free to give me a piece of your mind on the price, I won't be offended!
default_additional_popcorn.gif

Mighty Subie

I probably have like $300 in the bank? I will even throw in umm... Some beef jerky!

But seriously, good luck with the sale.

Mighty Subie

My old man got himself a dehydrator in december. So he has been dehydrating everything. The jerky is awesome. I will have to give you some.

justdontcrash

I would buy this if I didn't have bad luck with bugeyes and didn't have a POS leggy sitting in storage costing me all this money... It is a nice car though

Tyler

Okay, so I'm not seeing any interest on this. There is no price on this now. Offer me what you think it's worth if you're interested and we'll talk.

Tyler

No, when find out what my Dad wants for the Spec, it's going to Craigslist and NASIOC. I've been trying to get that info from him, but he's hard to get a straight answer from haha. I'm also toying with the idea of keeping it, as in a year or so I'll have no car payment.

Maxxguy25RS

man, that's a really nice car, and the price seems good too. I just dont have 9gs lying around. id have to guess you wouldnt been interested in trades either. but it looks like an awesome car. someone will be lucky to have that.

Tyler

Unfortunately, I'm selling this to acquire something else so trades are kind of out of the picture. PM me what you have in mind though, maybe we can work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back