FS: '03 Sonic Yellow WRX, $5500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

PM me with any offers you have I guess. I more than likely won't want to trade, but try me.

3500.$$ no offence,its all momma dont know about....next years project money.
A little low for what I'm looking for. What do you have in mind for projects next year?

Tyler

Thanks I did not notice. Sorry OP!
PM me if you have a trade offer. I'll take a look at it ... I was just saying that it's not likely that I would want to trade. Try me, though
default_smile.png

Mighty Subie

I still have part of a bag of home made beef jerky. I'm kind of a pig so my trade deal keeps getting smaller the longer you wait....

wzrd

PM me with any offers you have I guess. I more than likely won't want to trade, but try me.

A little low for what I'm looking for. What do you have in mind for projects next year?
projects you ask...Besides my tastefully modded rex[always in need of something] im presently adding to or modding my 2000 dodge ram 1500 sport 360 ci 4x4 work truck[looking for cab mounts /body panels for future].Last year she got some fresh body work, tranny,....Then we have 1 of 365 limited ed. silver shortbed Daytona ram 1500 all wheel drive-+4wd....With the aftermarket tonneau cover,lite running boards and chrome wheels, shes a one of a kind... Always more upkeep or projects in one form or another.Your car sounds cool but also potential money pit hence the low offer,plus its all I got cash....good luck

Tyler

projects you ask...Besides my tastefully modded rex[always in need of something] im presently adding to or modding my 2000 dodge ram 1500 sport 360 ci 4x4 work truck[looking for cab mounts /body panels for future].Last year she got some fresh body work, tranny,....Then we have 1 of 365 limited ed. silver shortbed Daytona ram 1500 all wheel drive-+4wd....With the aftermarket tonneau cover,lite running boards and chrome wheels, shes a one of a kind... Always more upkeep or projects in one form or another.
Sounds like a nice fleet of vehicles.

Your car sounds cool but also potential money pit hence the low offer,plus its all I got cash....good luck
I wouldn't say a money pit. It's 9 years old, so yeah it'll probably need some work eventually whether I keep it or not. I'm not sure theoretical future problems really warrant a low offer.

Thanks for the offer though, that's more than I've gotten from most everyone else!

Last edited by a moderator:

wzrd

Im one of those who plans on the worst....Lots of potential stuff might need tweak-in on your pretty yellow ride...

I would be buying it for a project for me and my son.

3500....cash

Tyler

No thanks, but I might know someone interested if you're selling. PM me with more info/pics.

Zach

I'll let my father know hes looking at getting wrx. I guess he liked mine before it went limp wristed on me

Tyler

Update bump.

I've ordered the groupN strut mounts and will be mating them to a set of low mileage stock WRX struts/springs. I can't wait. I remember how comfy the car was when I first got it ... I think this suspension is definitely a little tired. I'm going to replace the horrible fluid that I put in the trans last year with some good stuff, hopefully this weekend. I also ordered a headlight restoration kit to get those looking nice and transparent.

I think after a general tune up this spring and some fresh paint ... some of you should be a little more interested possibly? Otherwise I'll be hanging on to it for at least another year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back