FS: '03 Sonic Yellow WRX, $5500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Alright, please feel free to make me an offer on this. I found something I'm interested in (again) and I'd like to be able to snag it up before someone else does!

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
I am thinking real hard on this car, Rebuilt title has me a little wary but I'll take a look

Stein

Stein
So the only peeling paint is on the bumper and sideskirts?

You say no rust, does that include under the car and in the rear wheel wells?

I read something in here about suspension. What'd you end up putting on it? Stock replacements?

Tyler

Well since I said no rust, that would include under the car and the rear wheel wells.

The peeling paint is only on the side skirts and bumper, but the hood is faded. The dent in the fender that was there when I got the car, you can see in the pictures. The paint is cracked there, but its not like the rest of the paint.

I had a set of stock struts and springs which I purchased for my project car, but the springs turned out to be mismatched. I got new groupN mounts and had the struts and mounts put on with the springs I had on there, which Evergreen told me were fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Cleaned it up for you Tyler. Stay on topic guys. No personal stories or conversations. This is a for sale thread. Keep those comments as pm's please.

Hope you sell it soon Tyler!

Tyler

Cleaned it up for you Tyler. Stay on topic guys. No personal stories or conversations. This is a for sale thread. Keep those comments as pm's please.

Hope you sell it soon Tyler!
Thanks!

Soo ... this is still for sale. Any offers?

Tyler

Since when is tight a bad thing?
default_wink.png
talk to me, what are you thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back