FS: '03 Sonic Yellow WRX, $5500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

I wanted to add this Tyler; I've always loved this color, super rare and cool. It's good that you're keeping your 97 22t, if I wasn't such a GC impreza snob I would sell my RS and buy this thing. Good luck on the sale, hope you get what you need for it.
Thanks, Rick.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I want something more comfy to roll to work in. I'm still keeping my red GC project. Getting rid of the Bee will really give me the motivation to finish the project. Don't worry, I'll still have a Subaru to rip past your house in!
Okay good haha. Make sure you beep or rev so I know its you.
default_smile.png
I will have a hard time knowing who you are know when I see your car. As soon as I saw the yellow I knew it was you.

T

The Asian Persuasion

Hmmm I think I may have to take a look at this thing for my fiance

i-wagon

That dude I work with is styling his vdub friday. Said he'd try to come see you this weekend

Tyler

Responded.

Just an update ... I'm putting a new clutch/flywheel in this weekend and taking care of a few little things that needed to be dealt with. The price will be going up a bit.

Tyler

So, just an update. The clutch is broken in and feels really nice. MUCH better than what came out of the car, haha. Replacing the turbo got rid of the smoking at startup.

Tyler

Well, I dropped the price back down to $5,500. I would really like to get into a newer vehicle ... someone buy this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back