Fs: 2006 Wrx Aspen White

NWScoobClimber

I'm currently in Japan and will be here for some time. I absolutely HATE the idea of selling my car but I cant justify keeping it in storage for a few years. So I'm looking for a good home for her. She's been spoiled, by that I mean the car hasn't seen a Maine winter EVER haha. I moved back to Maine from Washington State so the car is rust and corrosion free. All work has always been done by myself (a experienced Subaru enthusiast) John at Outback Auto in Seattle who is known to own one of the TOP Subaru performance shops in the nation or a certified Subaru dealership. Oil changes on time full synthetic fluids regularly swapped. MOST service records on hand.

She has around 104k miles which for a Subaru is just being broken in, the 100k mile service was done by John at Outback Auto before moving to Maine.

Engine

Turbo XS Turbo Back Exhaust

COBB Tuning AccessPORT V2 (was tuned via open source by John at Outback Auto for top fuel consumption and horsepower)

Drivetrain

Kartbory Short Shifter Kit

Suspension

Whiteline 24mm Front Sway Bar

Whiteline Front and Rear Strut Bars

Whiteline F/R Endlinks

Tein s-techs

Tokico HP Struts

Interior

Subaru STi OEM Seats

COBB Sphere shift knob (very nice weight)

Broadway mirror

Wheels/Tires

Falken 245/40/17 FK-452 (70 % life left)

Rota 17 x 8 Rota Boost (Gold)

Electrical and Lighting

Prosport Gauges boost/EGT/oil pressure (Premium)

Passport 8500 X50 (top of the line radar detector)

Audio/Video/Security

Rockford Fosgate 10" Punch P1 w/ 600W amp

kenwood DDX512

IF you are SERIOUSLY interested and NOT interested in LOW BALLING me, I can arrange a showing of my car at anytime.

E-mails/PM only because I'm still in Japan, but I will return your e-mail ASAP.

Thanks!

Tyler

Car is located in Bath.

[email protected]

267210_10150262267442839_503827838_7528973_6511686_n.jpg

$14,000

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Oh man, that is a smokin' deal. I wish I could swing this. My wife would kill me, though! Not to mention I've been out of work, (or rather working 1/2 days because of a back injury). Good luck with the sale. I'm sure you won't have an issue unloading this. I am sorry to hear that you have to do so though.

NWScoobClimber

Ty, this might be a dumb question... Have you met Ferrari (from Auburn,ME) in Okinawa?
I haven't! But I'll look him up! This island is too small to have two guys from Maine not talking to each other!

Oh man, that is a smokin' deal. I wish I could swing this. My wife would kill me, though! Not to mention I've been out of work, (or rather working 1/2 days because of a back injury). Good luck with the sale. I'm sure you won't have an issue unloading this. I am sorry to hear that you have to do so though.
Oh come on, I'm sure the wife will be excited
default_smile.png

Thanks though man! I actually am having a bit of difficulty selling it!? Whats up with that!?

BUMP

scubiecraig

God I hate seeing this thread here everyday. I'm really pulling for you man. Seriously if I could find a way to unload my car, I'd be on this in a heartbeat. I cannot believe nobody has scooped this car up yet. I just got this car in May of this year... I don't have enough "equity" in it yet to trade in and make a profit. If I did, I'd be cutting you a check.

Latest posts

Back