Fs: 2006 Wrx Aspen White

wzrd

Ill be honest,im looking for a deal...,I think 14k is a bit steap for the miles and local economy...

Shoot me a pm with your bottom dollar "cash"price....and ill see what my honey sez....

wzrd/paul

NWScoobClimber

Na. I couldn't get it on CL. Sucks because I know if it went on CL it would be gone!

I have a guy right now scrambling to get a loan. We shall see how that works haha

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I was thinking about this as everybody was sliding off the road around me yesterday. I figured If I got tagged hard enough to total mine, I would have snapped it up.

Good luck with the sale. I have the exact same car and still going strong with 160k+mi.

scubiecraig

This really would have looked nice sitting in the driveway this morning with a big red bow on it! Damn I wish I could have swung it. Sorry Ty.

scubiecraig

Too bad you couldn't sell it to a dealership outright then I could swoop in, trade my 2.5i and throw some cash at the deal!!
Exeter Subaru contacted me and wanted to buy my car back and I looked into this seriously so I could buy this car from Ty... but things didn't work out on my end. Perhaps you could look at having a dealership buy your car back?

RSXNTN

Exeter Subaru contacted me and wanted to buy my car back and I looked into this seriously so I could buy this car from Ty... but things didn't work out on my end. Perhaps you could look at having a dealership buy your car back?
I may have to look into it! Got a bonus check coming and a REX would make a great gift!

wzrd

Lots of dealerships are offering to buy used cars for cash eve4n if you dont purchace a new car from them.Why not contact jimmy or candice at evergreen sale dept and see what they would offer you ..Then one of us could snag it up....Good luck.....wzrd

scubiecraig

That's actually a really good idea wzrd. I know Ty is in Japan, but maybe his Dad could swing it by the dealership and get it appraised for trade-in?

SUBARUDE

Yes dealers are doing that but it has over a 100k miles so most really wouldn't want it cause they can't warr. A car with over 100k miles

scubiecraig

Yeah good point... had forgotten about that. He's probably better off doing the private sale. We're all pulling for you Ty!

wzrd

Agreed...For the money he is asking the odds are greater finding the right buyer privately...I just thought evergreen had such a following on this site and wernt afraid of tastefully modded cars it might be worth a shot..

Good luck...wzrd

Latest posts

Back