Fs: 2006 Wrx Aspen White

NWScoobClimber

Exeter Subaru contacted me and wanted to buy my car back and I looked into this seriously so I could buy this car from Ty... but things didn't work out on my end. Perhaps you could look at having a dealership buy your car back?
I may have to look into it! Got a bonus check coming and a REX would make a great gift!
That's actually a really good idea wzrd. I know Ty is in Japan, but maybe his Dad could swing it by the dealership and get it appraised for trade-in?
I like all this positive re-enforcement here!

But someone has got to get serious and buy it! haha

It would be a bit difficult to get the car out of storage for an appraisal at this point, but that's a good idea. I had it appraised a year ago in WA state. But that price wouldn't do me any good right now seeing how they always change.

Price drop to $13,000 FIRM.

wzrd

whats it down to now?? or were you just bump-in the 13k

Realisticly tho, a quick sale price of 10 grand cash and watch the offers pour in...good luck

NWScoobClimber

Never gonna happen! 10k is 2 1/2 thousand dollars less than what its valued at for a private sale. Not to mention what I have in it. So if I ever get desperate enough and want to lower my price, I may consider such a foul price as 10k.

wzrd

Just as a referance point..My home has lost seroius equity in these past few years....S

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Just as a referance point..My home has lost seroius equity in these past few years....S
Most homes in Maine are down 30 - 35% since 06
default_additional_mad2.gif

Back