FS: 2010 WRB WRX hatch with factory fogs and 306 miles!

KLRSMRF

I'm considering selling my baby it's as new as a 2010 can get, never registered. I got it home and washed and clayed if from the dealership it still has a little of the stuff that holds the white shipping plastic on the front of the roof because of Subaru paint being soft I gingerly clayed it and waxed. I added a Subaru sports grill with JDM "I" badge. Then it went into a storage facility. I now have taken it home in the old garage. I started and drove it several times just so it will have oil running through it over the two years. Some of the interior pieces have been painted WRB, I'll include photos, if it's not your taste I'm sure you could sell them and buy stock ones on NASIOC. I do want a good amout but I've seen 2009 with 60K wanting $20K so I'll do $23,500 firm.

IMG_20120618_214233.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

boxerboost

Right on, was just curious! Good luck with the sale.

I don't know if it's just because I'm on my crappy laptop or not, but you might wanna put some full pictures of the car up so we can gawk. ;P

Fluffy282

Just incase anyone is wondering how much of a deal this is, I paid $22k for my pre-abused 08 sedan with 55k miles... I thought I made out well! Whoever buys this is getting one hell of a deal.

Good luck, wish you had posted it last fall lol.

KLRSMRF

I'll sweeten the pot a little; I'll included a Cobb AP, Injen CAI( the one with the blue dryflow filter and the aquashield over it that has been tint ed blue), Redline shifter and e-brake boots, console cover and front and rear armrest cover(all new in their padded envelopes), a NIB2007 STI e-brake, a get more G's tennis ball NIB,a Blox 490 Limited Edition knob, and a bracket for Hella supertones all for $23,700.00!

KLRSMRF

Just guaging interest and get this post whete I can access it better. I'm probably going to sell it. I still have no time for this project, miles are close to the OP and it has never been registered. Give me a few weeks to see whats up.

Latest posts

Back