Gas Prices:

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
In the last 2 weeks gas in Sanford went up 22 cents.
default_angry.png

brighton

Rally Fluffer
In the last 2 weeks gas in Sanford went up 22 cents.
default_angry.png
Just remember Rob, we all should be biking/walking to work or at least riding your local bus. Right? That's what big government tells us to do. And we should all hold hands while we do this. ^ BARF!

Drill baby drill!

Last edited by a moderator:

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Just remember Rob, we all should be biking/walking to work or at least riding your local bus. Right? That's what big government tells us to do. And we should all hold hands while we do this. ^ BARF!

Drill baby drill!
The price just jumped another 3 cents today. Inorder to get more drilling & refineries

we need to VOTE the right people in period. Let`s put America first.!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I just slam my card into the machine, stare at the ground, and cry myself to sleep.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

scubiecraig

Are any of you guys on fuelly.com? If so, add me as a friend. My username on there is craigheon. I like using the website. It's quite informative and a great tracking tool for mileage/costs etc.

saabaru

Something has to give on these crazy fuel prices. Oil and gas are down, just not enough for my comfort level. It is getting cold and a lot of people are going to have a hard time keeping warm with these high prices.

inski

Something has to give on these crazy fuel prices. Oil and gas are down, just not enough for my comfort level. It is getting cold and a lot of people are going to have a hard time keeping warm with these high prices.
Like me. No oil in the tank. 57 degrees in the house.

We're researching to see if electric is the same or cheaper than oil. My house was all electric when we moved in 1993. I pulled all the electric heaters out and installed an oil furnace. Looking into reversing it all. All the wiring is still there. Electricity prices are a lot more stable.

Latest posts

Back