Got another wagon!!!

Berge56

Damn dude! When are you thinking this will be back together? sping time?

Good luck with it. I wish I lived closer and could help out.

jcovey2.5

Well thanks to Chris' (Apkarian100) help, finally started to get my motor back together!

Here is some pics of the progress. Ill take more as we go.

As you can see, we set up a pretty sweet engine stand/work bench in my basement haha

DSC03844.jpg

DSC03845.jpg

DSC03846.jpg

DSC03847.jpg

DSC03848.jpg

DSC03849.jpg

DSC03850.jpg

DSC03852.jpg

jcovey2.5

Some more pics of the progress. Got a little carried away with taking pics of the EJ25 stamp haha

Whats slowing us down is looking up all the torque specs and having to dig through all the bolts that Lobstah had thrown into containers from when he moved...

DSC03854.jpg

DSC03860.jpg

DSC03859.jpg

DSC03857-1.jpg

DSC03856.jpg

KS Tech 9.5mm Phenolic Spacers

DSC03863.jpg

DSC03864.jpg

Grimmspeed Ported, Polished, and Coated Intake Mani, Throttle Body, and TGV's

DSC03865.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jcovey2.5

photo1.jpg

About an hour and a half and 3 rolls of tape later!
dance_bandwagon.gif

photo.jpg

And now partially in the car!

image.jpg

Today is the First time the motor had actually been on a stand the entire build haha

Timing is done, clutch and exhaust is next, then dropping it in!

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
I used to drive past this (and what im assuming is your house) all the time. Stared every single time. Nice car man, never would of guessed it was this big of a project! Couldent tell with it sitting there
default_tongue.png

jcovey2.5

Haha yes it did sit there for over a year...

Tryed to get it done before I moved to Manchester but didn't happen. Hopefully it won't be long now though!

jcovey2.5

Here is some pics of recent work.

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

photo_2.jpg

Forgot to take a picture of the motor in all the way today, but ill save that for next time...

Because apparently there is a little thing called a pilot bearing... found it in the clutch/flywheel box when I was cleaning up
sadpanda.gif

So hoping to pull the motor again sometime soon to get it in...

Tyler

I'm glad you were able to finish the wiring without me! It's sad though, I think I've spent more time on your car in the last year than I've spent trying to get my own running!

Can't wait to see it finished.

jcovey2.5

Figured I would update... So after it sitting for a few more months and me not being able to get it started, because of the fuel pump having lack of power due to the main relay,

I had it towed over to Kinetic on Friday. I have faith in the boys over there that they will have it up and running soon!

jcovey2.5

Shes ALIVE!!!

Got word that today that Kinetic did a start up yesterday and will hopefully be doing a basemap tomorrow!!

Then ill be getting it home to get it road worthy so i can get a break in tune. I need to put the interior back together, bolt up the exhaust, and get lots of little things done.

Latest posts

Back