Gremlins

-=Lobstah=-

HAHA would a cookie make you feel better???View attachment 3743

default_smile.png
It's missing a head.... no go
default_smile.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
It errors out I think because of the ellipsis in the thread title, not sure what actually does that, but sometimes you can break the threads by what you title them.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
VB has an issue with an ellipsis in the thread title. But there are 4 dots in this one... I guess it has a problem with more than one dot in a title.

Nate

Founding Father
Yah the freaking (...) in the title kills it. I edited it out. I'm usually on the look out.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Yah the freaking (...) in the title kills it. I edited it out. I'm usually on the look out.
There's probably a missing parenthesis, comma, or some other syntax in the script that deals with the title causing the issue.

Nate

Founding Father
Yah, for some reason it acts fine till the thread gets to page two. Then its all over folks.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
More than one gremlin in this thread.... And nate, depending on how the software is setup, it makes sense it would only happen on page 2, 3, etc. There's a similar issue with phpBB if you forget some syntax.

-=Lobstah=-

See it's my luck, i make a thread and warp the time-space continuum... I guess i'll just stand in the corner and sob for a while
default_smile.png

(I hope i never have to divide by zero)

woodys77

Ive heard of that, its part of a Dam.

*edit* just watched the rest of the video and saw the Dam

<-------------shakes head

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back