Group Drive 2012

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Matt - Please fix first initial post, it's all out of format.
default_smile.png

Matt

Lol. I don't know!!! Edited something on my phone and that happened. Couldn't log on the full site on my phone so ill fix it tonight at home. Stupid AT&T

Craig

I'm in for the drive. Havn't been on the site for a while and checked today to see what was up on a fall drive and LOVE the white mt's loop.

Craig, I can meet anywhere around the midcoast area, even off rt.1 or rt.17
will, would you like to meet at peasleys? on rt 17

K3rn

Hookah Master
i may have a few more people coming non Subaru's but still i say the more the better

RedForester08

Guy's. Those meeting at Alfred gas will need to pick a better spot. They are ripping up the ground and pulling the gas tanks. Maybe meet at the courthouse parking lot or the post office just before that off rt 111? Let me know as I am most likely going on this drive.

Jim

Matt

itll prob be easier for you guys to meet up somewhere and convoy to auburn together if its easiest and then follow the other group???

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Guy's. Those meeting at Alfred gas will need to pick a better spot. They are ripping up the ground and pulling the gas tanks. Maybe meet at the courthouse parking lot or the post office just before that off rt 111? Let me know as I am most likely going on this drive.

Jim
This reminded me, so I wanted to add this: I don't know about everyone in the area, but I am taking rt. 202, then a couple back roads to Windham. If anyone wants to join me that's fine, but I won't be taking rt. 111, I95, Exit 48.

TylerB488

Jim
We should probably meet at the court house. it is just down the street so not a big adjustment.

Latest posts

Back