Group Drive 2012

RedForester08

This reminded me, so I wanted to add this: I don't know about everyone in the area, but I am taking rt. 202, then a couple back roads to Windham. If anyone wants to join me that's fine, but I won't be taking rt. 111, I95, Exit 48.
Yes. That is a nice drive and the way i would suggest to go also. How will the departure timing be for that route to Windham to meet up?

scubiecraig

I'll probably leave the courthouse around 8, that should be plenty of time.
I'll meet you guys there too. I was going to say something about Alfred Gas, but was going to wait a bit. They could be done with construction by the time this drive comes around... but the courthouse isn't far from there. I agree, the drive on 202 would be much nicer than 95.

Matt

nice!!! Looks to be a good size group going, is there anyone not on the list i forgot to add and is there anything you guys want to see changed as far as the route?

cwiggin

What time will the group be driving tfrom aub hrough grey to Windham, ill prob join up there, if anyone else wants to meet up there

jojo69

if anyone from the midcoast wants to caravan, message me and we can figure out whats going on!!
I'm in and will joining the midcoast crew for the trek down. Sounds like a damn good time
Not sure who else is coming down from more northern parts, but carig & Dirty JB, let's figure a meeting point somewhere (if you haven't already).

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
I will be coming from Waterville - wouldn't mind joining a convoy with myself and my friends. Please text me if you wanted to meet up: 207-620-2258

iBoost

Boost Gets You Laid
Just one. Leaving from the Courthouse at 8 am.
Superior Courtmore info
transparent.png

45 Kennebunk Road

Alfred, ME 04002

(207) 324-5122

Is that the address of the Courthouse??

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Bangor North guys want to meet up for a convoy? If so, I think I'm in for this thing ;-)
yeah, we can meet at dysarts, or newport dunkin donuts.

usually d&d is the better choice

i'll also have to figure out what time we should meet and leave to catch up with the rest of everyone

Latest posts

Back