having the automotive blues...

Geist

a 93 civic or something. . ..
We're actually going to look at a '93 civic today. :laughing4:

For my gf's first car... gonna clean her up a bit and do some minor mods here and there... once she comfortable enough to be buying the '05 530i she wants, I get the civic, and get to figure out how the hell I'm going to afford a K-Swap on top of my sti....

oh ps, I went out driving last night for fun, went out to eat, then to a party and home...

Consider those automotive blues gone.
default_wink.png

TheNailman

Warcock
car i had 2 cars previous to my current one, was a 93 civvy. bone stock, and i sold it with 316,000 on the till. still ran like a clock. ..ahh the memories . ..

Picture035.jpg

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I get the automotive blues once a month when I have to shell out my car payment which is more then my rent. I also have been getting it a lot latley because any of you with heavily modified cars know how reliable they can be and when my car is running anything less then perfect I go into a deep depresion. :crybaby2: But it is always worth it for the times when its running mint and life is good like nigel said 3rd gear (or 4th) passing ten cars in a row at 140 is way too much fun!

TheNailman

Warcock
spoken like a true poet. . . .

hey who knows, we might have to change the name of the club from subarutuners of maine, to The modified Subaru owners support group of greater new england.

Trevor723

I'm late to the party but I'll just say that passing a line of cars in 3rd or 4th in a STI is damn near impossible.

More like 3rd, 4th, and 5th! Short gears rule :headbang:

3rd: 76

4th: 99

5th: 137

Back