Headlight/Foglight Services, Now Offered!

apkarian100

Vendor
Worked on a 2008 WRX today. I painted the headlights and added Audi style LEDs.

DSC05122.jpg

DSC05117.jpg

DSC05119.jpg

DSC05118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

apkarian100

Vendor
So I had a recent customer send me a pic. He recently hit a deer, ruined his headlight work unfortunately. The funny thing is though, despite his accident, his LED angel eyes still worked! These things are tough!

Get some installed today!

IMG956708.jpg

apkarian100

Vendor
Last weekend I finished up a set of 2013 headlights. Man do I love rust free cars, and this one only had 1300 miles on it!
default_redface.gif
I painted the headlight housings and reflectors a gloss black.

Before:

013.jpg

014.jpg

After:

016.jpg

017.jpg

apkarian100

Vendor
Joe upgraded his 2011 WRX lighting a little more today. Now he has OEM HID low beam, 2 Hella 500FF driving lights, and DDM HID 5000k high beams.

67009_442725882443654_1404666684_n.jpg

268310_442725879110321_1925219778_n.jpg

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
How much to run some hellas off an auxillary switch? I did my last pair, but pretty ghetto and they ran with the factory fogs. Id like these to be independent

And just for shiggles, how much to hid retrofit a set of hellas?

apkarian100

Vendor
Are you looking for a new set of Hellas installed, or just the installation?

For the HID retro, do you want actual projectors in there or just an HID kit?

How much to run some hellas off an auxillary switch? I did my last pair, but pretty ghetto and they ran with the factory fogs. Id like these to be independent

And just for shiggles, how much to hid retrofit a set of hellas?

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Ill have the hellas, just need you to do the evil wiring. As for switches, what would my options be? any switch that would work?

And as sweet as projectors would be, probably just install the hids. Pretty sure you have to mod the cases and stuff and id rather pay someone who knows what theyre doing over hoping i dont mess it up

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Ill have the hellas, just need you to do the evil wiring. As for switches, what would my options be? any switch that would work?

And as sweet as projectors would be, probably just install the hids. Pretty sure you have to mod the cases and stuff and id rather pay someone who knows what theyre doing over hoping i dont mess it up
without the projectors(aiming the light) you are going to blind everyone and their mother..... just saying.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
without the projectors(aiming the light) you are going to blind everyone and their mother..... just saying.
Yeah im aware. Good info to get out there regardless. I treated the hellas on my legacy like high beams in regards to when they were on, id keep rowing the same boat with these hid retrofitted ones

apkarian100

Vendor
I'll wire your Hellas for $50. There are many choices for switches. If you'd like, pick out a switch you best like the look of, and I'll install it. For another $75, I'll buy and install an HID kit in there too.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Sweet deal, my (awesome) girlfriend is getting me some hellas for christmas so ill definitely be sending you a p.m sometime around then. I suppose ill be going for the retrofit as well, just so you know. We can hammer out the details whenever the time comes.

Where do you do your work?

apkarian100

Vendor
I usually do my work at the Gorham USM campus but will travel for cost of gas if a customer lives within reasonable distance. If you're in Gray, you're considered reasonable distance.

Latest posts

Back