Headlight/Foglight Services, Now Offered!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Awesome, ill be in touch probably a weeek or so before id like the stuff installed, give you time to get the hids and whatever else you need to work your magic

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
HID's will take at least 2 weeks to come in..
Well sooOoOOOorrryyyyy!!!
default_tongue.png

seriously though, good to know.

apkarian100

Vendor
Depends on which kit you get. The better quality, more expensive Morimoto kit will arrive in less than a week. A DDM kit will take 2 weeks.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Ive ordered other crap from ddm and it got to me in less than a week, ill take my chances I guess.

Chris, could you fit me in sometime first week of the yearish?

Zach

Either the blacked out ones with the amber removed or the HID's ( do you have any HID's that don't look like the type UK headlight?).

apkarian100

Vendor
Ajay came to me after a previous retrofit I had done for him for his 2011 Subaru WRX. Only problem was, he hit a deer shortly after installation, completely destroying one of the headlights. So he acquired another OEM Subaru headlight and I added a Morimoto Retro-Quik retro and LED angel eyes. I also removed the reflectors.

SAM_3360_zps55ff19a5.jpg

SAM_3358_zpsc65cb953.jpg

apkarian100

Vendor
Finished a projector retrofit in 99-01 GC headlights today. I used Morimoto D2S bi-xenon projectors, Morimoto 4300k bulbs, and E46 shrouds. I painted the headlights mainly semi-gloss black for a nice finish.

SAM_3475_zps87be9c6b.jpg

SAM_3471_zpsa685e3c9.jpg

SAM_3491_zps78d1edfe.jpg

Latest posts

Back