How did you find Mainely Subarus?

ArmdNB

Found through Google while looking for an idea of how much work my 'new' 1995 Impreza L coupe is going to need to be road worthy.

Nate

Founding Father
I tossed the cards up on the board at the Pats in Auburn. Haven't been there in a little while to see if they all disappeared though. I always try to hit every board I see with a couple.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I tossed the cards up on the board at the Pats in Auburn. Haven't been there in a little while to see if they all disappeared though. I always try to hit every board I see with a couple.

Another spot to put cards... Those little "free brochure" boxes on top of the gas pumps at gas stations. Got the idea from Dirty Impreza
15368_344096905214_742785214_9985792_2180058_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...985792&id=742785214&fbid=344096905214

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742785214&ref=ts#!/photo.php?pid=9985792&id=742785214&fbid=344096905214

Blue Bugeye

i remember when i heard of Mainely Subarus. It was a about a year ago, a couple months after i got my wrx. Mathews at docs place told me about a Subaru club that was having a meet that night in bangor. I showed up late
default_idk.gif
met a bunch of cool dudes and got a card from rezpunk, which i later used to tag his old rs at old town tim hortons.

subarukid2004

I was at Hannaford in Gardiner and this guy (can't remember his name) handed me a card. It was about 4 months ago. I remember he had a white leggy gt and lives near me. Now he drives a black leggy gt.

Matt

i was looking to buy my first subaru and really wanted an rs....found three i liked and one belonged to a guy who lived in portland, i believe he went by impreza, it was blue, slight lift, some other extras but had a tranny problem/noise so i passed but he directed me to this site and after finally buying my current rs i joined....

Stryker

I bet he is extremely good looking.
I don't really think so, he struck me as the chubby guy with the unibrow and beer gut that he doesn't cover up...I dunno, maybe I'm crazy...

JK
default_frown.gif

Carter

Administrator
I've tagged a lot of cars and put business cards everywhere. We have new members, how did you find us?!

Patrick

Last time I was home in Maine with my subaru every where I went in Lew/Aub I kept getting a business card under my wiper when I would come back out to my car.

BoardDad

Hello,

First someone left a MainelySubarus.com business card on my wife's 2008 WRX while it was parked @ York Hospital. Thanks to whoever left that! I did not remember to sign us up until today, after I've been struggling w/ my 2000 RS sedan, and I bought a 2003 WRX wagon. Now that I've f-ed them both up, I was looking for help or advice on RS25.com, and a member there named Spartan5, asked if I was on here. I thought oh yeah duh, and signed right up!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Welcome aboard man. Check out our Member map and stake your claim to be the 1st person in Wells to put your location there. I need more company in southern Maine

Latest posts

Back