How did you find Mainely Subarus?

Scooby

mysubie.com has a club that i went to join and then realized it was more than just a silly club... very excited!!!

Edit: I can't seem to make a picture small enough to let me upload it for my profile

Last edited by a moderator:

Seafarm

I use the ultimate subaru message board on a regular basis. A member there named Bratman referred me here. Thanks, Bratman!

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I can't remember how I found this place...

I was running as fast as I could from usmb.

crash landed like an airplane.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
It was THRUSTED upon me in the Merger from STM..
default_biggrin.png

trm

Created my account on here about a week or two before I bought AiRX's car, that way I could show my wife the pictures he had up of it. It kinda helped convince her we should go look at it
default_wink.png
That & of course Eric gave me the card & recommended the site.

Craig

hello everyone! im Craig I discovered this website from a memeber idk what his name was but I also heard of this one before im also on mysubie.com. Im obessed over subaru they are fav car brand by far and going to the new england forest ally got me hooked and its pretty much changed my life. I currently own a 2001 White subaru impreza 2.5 RS four door and is bone stock. im glad I found this website bc iv been wanting to go to a subaru meet forever and cant wait to! well looking forward to get to knowing all you guys. Thanks!

wrbwrx

hello everyone! im Craig I discovered this website from a memeber idk what his name was but I also heard of this one before im also on mysubie.com. Im obessed over subaru they are fav car brand by far and going to the new england forest ally got me hooked and its pretty much changed my life. I currently own a 2001 White subaru impreza 2.5 RS four door and is bone stock. im glad I found this website bc iv been wanting to go to a subaru meet forever and cant wait to! well looking forward to get to knowing all you guys. Thanks!
believe I may have told u about it at the medomak car show I had the 11 wrx name is dylan

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
don't remember seeing your RS around, I drive the white 2-dr RS with big Hellas on the nose, maybe you've seen it around Rkd?

anyway, welcome!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
were you at the augusta meet at red robin? with a the red hollister shirt?
You should get your friend with my Legacy's cousin on here!

I say cousin because my legacy's twin belongs to greasemonkey because he also got his for $400.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back