How did you find Mainely Subarus?

Nate

Founding Father
Haha. Its ok. Go into the "gallery" forum. And then click start new thread. Post a title, and then in the main box just add the word "Hi". Once the thread is started i can actually toss all your posts over there for you.

AiRX

I was in TARGET, came out and there was a card on my door. Nice job. If I had not got that card then I would not have even known this forum exhisted.

Nate

Founding Father
I was in TARGET, came out and there was a card on my door. Nice job. If I had not got that card then I would not have even known this forum exhisted.

Welcome! that's why we have those cards. Now you know!

Where you from? Make a introduction thread in the new members forum.

08WRX

Jamesonc told me about the site. I am a member of NASIOC.COM but I have noticed just by browsing both sites the members seem much nicer here on MS so thanks for that guys. It's great to be on board!!!

pufdup

I found a card in my door yesterday while in Walmart. I've been looking for fellow mainers that are into subarus for a few months now. This site is fantastic. Can't wait to meet up on the 18th!!

05Rex

Kicking around the internet, when I probably should have been working, looking for a good local Subie forum, and by God I think I have found one!!! Been in Evergreen a couple of times for parts and advice and the guys in there are great so that is just an added bonus they are the sponsors of the forum.

wrxtuner82

I made a deal with my little DR3AMER on facebook,
default_smile.png

Rallytech14

when i bought my WRX the guy told me about it as i handed him the cash

told me he was on it

and i said "wheres YOUR subaru?"

Subarewah

My nieghbor and friend (Bratman18) Has been on here over a year and I waited till I got a subie to sign-up.

Latest posts

Back