How did you find Mainely Subarus?

dphair05

Got spotted in orono but live outside of Bangor in hermon. Love subarus and cant wait to check out a meet sometime!

Zach

I saw the MS sticker on Nate's WRX at the bank in sabattus. then while I was trollin' the internet I said "what the hell" and checked this place out.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddcli4d021491

I honestly don't remember how I heard of it.... I think I had heard of it a few times before owning my Subaru. Then I heard more of it from a couple of my friends. Then I actually attended an event last fall with my buddy Brian. Anyway, I am here now, and am very impressed and excited to be part of this group, and look forward to many more outings with you guys!

Dillon Clifford

2002 2.5 RS

KamB

Kam Berry
Was told about it by a couple other members. Just got into Subarus so they told me I needed to check it out.

LegsMcSubaru

Saw a guy driving a beautiful red leggy wagon with gold rims in North Deering, had to say hey. He told me about it. so here i am.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
I saw my brother using this site before and I thought well I'll jump on here with my 97 modified cavalier, got a few lol and lol wuts but hey I was here.

When I got my first Subaru the engine blew in less then a week and so I stayed away for many years until I picked up my 00 2.5RS coupe and wohoo! love the looks of this car it really does look good.

The 00 2.5RS coupe has my favorite style 2 doors.

Carter

Administrator
I saw my brother using this site before and I thought well I'll jump on here with my 97 modified cavalier, got a few lol and lol wuts but hey I was here.

When I got my first Subaru the engine blew in less then a week and so I stayed away for many years until I picked up my 00 2.5RS coupe and wohoo! love the looks of this car it really does look good.

The 00 2.5RS coupe has my favorite style 2 doors.
Let me know when you want to get rid of it.

Carter

Administrator
Get rid of what my rs?

If your talking about the cavalier I sold that shortly after I got my 00 2.5rs I think two years ago
The RS...you will be getting rid of it. You don't want it.
default_smile.png

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
Awe, If you have a good offer I may consider it

Last edited by a moderator:

nickolasjamison

I signed up and forgot all about. Ran into some dude name Kevin at the gas station. Then I remembered I already got a screen name I just forgot I had it.

Latest posts

Back