How many miles has your Subaru got on the odometer?

Mr. Poon

Someone who drives their car more than I do! Amazing!
32,000 tomorrow morning...

default_idk.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
103,300ish now. Another trip to PA next weekend, and I'll add on another 1000. And I bought this car with 87k last September
default_frown.gif

Imprezah

2000 RS 162k

1997 OBS 189k

I can't wait for both cars to see 200k and I plan on keeping at least one of them until it hits the 300 mark

The OBS will be getting a TD04 for its 200k birthday.

spartan5

296,562 on my 96 OBS, was gonna swap it out,but lack of extra play money and curiousity now require me to see how far she'll go!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
296,562 on my 96 OBS, was gonna swap it out,but lack of extra play money and curiousity now require me to see how far she'll go!
I like seeing numbers like this. It makes my 96 legacy with only 103k look brand new. And hopefully it goes this long too. At the rate I'm putting miles on it, it will be soon ...

spartan5

I like seeing numbers like this. It makes my 96 legacy with only 103k look brand new. And hopefully it goes this long too. At the rate I'm putting miles on it, it will be soon ...
I've had two Subies with the 2.2 in em' the first had 239,000 on it when I sold it,and the OBS I've got now....I love the extra giddeup the 2.5's and the turbo's have,but the 2.2 is BULLETPROOF!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Why not a turboed 2.2?
default_additional_sillylol.gif
That would be the ej22t. Closed deck. Bullet proof. Awesome.

Anyone have a spare 22t block they want to give me for christmas?
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back