How many miles has your Subaru got on the odometer?

BoardDad

Subaru's are known for lasting awhile, and clocking up the miles on the odometer. There's even a site dedicated to Subaru's with high miles. http://www.subaruhighmileageclub.com/

What I want to know is, who on here has the most miles.

My '95 Legacy wagon has 232,000. I'm pretty impressed.
default_smile.png

Let's see those miles people.
Both are lawn ornaments at the moment, so...

2000 RS 199,9xx

2003 WRX 177,8xx

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
and can't forget carting around drunk girls and taking them to hot tubs in the middle of the night! yay!
Ummm... WHAT?! How can one apply for this job?

My Legacy has 118,600 or thereabouts. My GL still has no speedo cable so is still at 152-something.

Not that ANY of the drive train is original anyway...

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
this thread...

yesterday getting the suby version of a monster truck tire mounted, I was approached and guy asked year of the car and miles.

"these things run forever".. and I noticed he was there to get in a vw gulf and drive off.

usually a separated crowd, the "new" vdubs (old is beetle - err boxer) and suby drivers.

I am still in 130s k. I hope to add up to the least miles this year beyond my others. The chore list has really added up to a serious one.. work time flies, nickles and dimes and four years.

easy to forget labor.. and the seconds it takes to destroy something.

dflwrx

128k on my street/track chassis, ~20k on built engine

106k on wife's wrx, bought with 60k ~ 1yr ago

GF wagon we sold recently had 250k on it... Only thing ever replaced were brake pads, oil, and 1 clutch change!

seph

I'm almost up to 149k. I too hope this year to be the least miles yet. I now live 10 miles from work, and not 65.

cwiggin

I about to cross over 120,000 on my 05 legacy and haven't really had to put much work into it at all...best car I've ever owned

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Snowball turned 130k en route to Boston yesterday

he's starting to consume a bit of coolant and has an oil leak under the head on pass side....any takers on a bet he's ready for a HG job??!!

Latest posts

Back