I just picked up my first WRX pics inside

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
This is my 2003 WRX, will have plenty of pics in my profile tomorrow when the sun comes up. I took the pictures while picking it up today.

Current plan of mods

The engine on this wrx is stock, I plan to get a strut tower bar and perhaps AEM or K&N full intake.

100_2521.jpg

3E63M43m35Nf5E55J2cb92665836d02a71950.jpg

3Ea3J53p65N95Ee5P2cb9f72e1e7c4e931f21.jpg

3Ea3N33Ha5I35Gb5X4cb9f23971756b7e1f7d.jpg

3Ee3J13Nb5Kf5Md5Jdcb90c30c24a03761c21.jpg

3Gc3Ke3Md5F25Mf5J7cb95c7aa4bbd9db1c77.jpg
3Ic3F33N25Ic5G95H2cb9736f178f3d271b3e.jpg

3m43I13J85Na5K15Fdcb9077a15decff110ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Wow! That's a pretty cool ride. Now you just need to get some green plasti-dip for the interior trim. Make it match the outside, that would be awesome.

Vertigo101

Wow! That's a pretty cool ride. Now you just need to get some green plasti-dip for the interior trim. Make it match the outside, that would be awesome.
Thanks, This car was owned by a mechanic who works at home and man he did a exelent job on the paint and kept the engine in awesome shape.

Vertigo101

Runs like a champ and oh my the boost o_O I new Ibocs 09 wrx had great boost but wohoo my first turbo car jumped me when I accidently stepped on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
stock wrx's shouldnt be too hard to handle, but be careful...

default_additional_lol2.gif
hope that was a joke

Vertigo101

Aw. That's it. Oh and congrats. I'm sure you are stoked.
In person this car looks really good and it is my favorite color and I would not change it for the world.

What is the ricer thread can some one send me the link?

Current plans are to install a front strut tower bar, AEM or K&N intake, Rally armor black mud flaps.

I may do more down the road but this is what I will do in the next few weeks

brighton

Rally Fluffer
In person this car looks really good and it is my favorite color and I would not change it for the world.

What is the ricer thread can some one send me the link?

Current plans are to install a front strut tower bar, AEM or K&N intake, Rally armor black mud flaps.

I may do more down the road but this is what I will do in the next few weeks
Now that you have a turbo. You don't want to just throw on "bolt-on" parts with out Engine management of some sorts. If you put the intake on that without EM your car will idle like poop. The best "mod" you can do is learn the characteristics of your new car. Good luck.

Vertigo101

Now that you have a turbo. You don't want to just throw on "bolt-on" parts with out Engine management of some sorts. If you put the intake on that without EM your car will idle like poop. The best "mod" you can do is learn the characteristics of your new car. Good luck.
I understand that, for now tho I will get the strut tower bar and the mud flaps then drive a good bit to get use to a turbo car stock before I did any thing to it

Latest posts

Back