I just picked up my first WRX pics inside

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking?
The seller wanted 6700 but I got him down to 5,500 because his wife pulled out of the drive way the day I went to look at it and hit a big rock and left a crack in the front lip ;(

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'm sure you can replace the lip for less than $1200.... That's quite the discount for that.

Vertigo101

I am up to 182K now it had 180.

Honestly this car fees like a low mileage car literally it runs and drives good it starts every time and goes right to idle and I can defiantly rely on this car.

Oh and all the locks work with the funny little button it came with. My family has owned a 92 Subaru loyale and we got that up to 300K so with the way I drive this one should be able to make it close and if not I can just replace the engine I love the body style of the bug eye

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Remember to let your car warm up before driving (especially before boosting!!) And let the car idle for 30 seconds or so to cool down after spirited driving. Turbos are a whole nother animal, enjoy.. But dont abuse too hard. Rebuilds are $$

Ray

The Northernah'
Rebuilds are $$
yes very!! ask me how I know
default_tongue.png

Very nice looking WRX! honestly I would put a different lip on, but the color is very nice actually, enjoy being a part of the boosted world!!

Vertigo101

Yeah I am very easy on cars.

I went from Rumford and back on quarter to full and made it home just over a half a tank. How much gas mileage does a 2003 WRX get if your easy on it?

Ray

The Northernah'
With my stage 2 tune, ill get 25-28mpg highway and about 22 in town....and 6mpg when im boosting
default_tongue.png

Vertigo101

With my stage 2 tune, ill get 25-28mpg highway and about 22 in town....and 6mpg when im boosting
default_tongue.png
How about with stage 0? Lol my engine is stock

Here is some new pictures of my car.

I will take a nice one tomorrow, it is snowing!

Oh and the old man in the picture is my dad ^-^

Picture3.jpg
100_2529.jpg
100_2528.jpg

100_2527.jpg
100_2526.jpg

100_2525.jpg
100_2524.jpg

100_2523.jpg
100_2536.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

I think that lip is going to be a snow plow this winter!!!! What was the mileage on the car, I'd steer towards maintenance items before any mods.

K3rn

Hookah Master
i like the color i had a drag mini van that was close to that color lol and mpg 26 to 30 is what i got in my 05 LGT if your easy on the WRX you should get a lot better then that anyway that's my 2cents nice car man keep it

Vertigo101

Well the engine seams to be in great condition and the engine light is not on, I know the engine light works it comes on when I start the car for a second.

Also what I was thinking was getting it looked at by my local mechanic who works on my family cars just incase there is something the last owner forgot to say needed fixing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back